SEARCH BY PRODUCT CATEGORY OR LOOK FOR A SPECIFIC SUPPLEMENT:
For the best patients’ compliance for iron supplementation
Some population groups are more prone to suffer from iron deficiency. The World Health Organization (WHO) warns that iron-deficiency anaemia affects 24.8% of the world’s population, with children and women being the most affected groups. For example, it is common during menstruation in women with excessive bleeding, as well as in pregnant women, children and teenagers.
Ferronam® is a dietary supplement combining Iron, Vitamin C and Folic Acid specially formulated to supplement a poor diet or to meet an increased demand. Ferronam® orosoluble has been specifically designed to enhance absorption and improve palatability, which accounts for the absence of the typical unpleasant taste of iron-based products.
- Iron supports normal formation of red blood cells and hemoglobin.
- Vitamin C enhances iron absorption and protects cells from oxidative stress.
- Folic Acid supports the growth of maternal tissues during pregnancy.
SUGGESTED USE: 1 sachet daily, preferably immediately after meal. Allow the powder to melt slowly under the tongue.
PACKAGE SIZE: 28 buccal sachets (orange flavoured).
An essential element for overall health
Magnesium is an essential mineral for human life and is involved in more than 300 metabolic reactions. Its content, in an adult organism, is about 25 g and about 50/60% is found at bone level. The rest is contained in the muscles, in the soft tissues, in the heart, in the liver, in the kidneys and in the digestive tract. Under normal conditions, the daily requirement is 6 mg per kilogram of body weight. During pregnancy and lactation, the need grows considerably, up to 30 mg per kg of body weight during breastfeeding. If the magnesium intake is insufficient, the first symptoms of deficiency could occur: mood disorders (agitation, anxiety, distress), muscle weakness or cramps, sleep disorders.
Mg400® is a food supplement based on Magnesium in organic form (Magnesium lactate), Vitamin B6, Niacin and Biotin.
- 400 mg of magnesium per sachet to meet the daily requirement
- Contributes to normal muscle function, to the correct functioning of the nervous system and to the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Thanks to Niacin and Vitamin B6, it helps reduce tiredness and fatigue
SUGGESTED USE: 1 sachet daily, dissolved in a glass of water.
PACKAGE SIZE: 20 sachets.